A match on every Northants court! Come 1st September 2018 we are planning to play a match at EVERY squash club in Northamptonshire.
The core group are Squash Coaches who work with the juniors in Northants but everyone is welcome to join.
Just to add a greater challenge we’re cycling between each venue. The plan is to start in Kettering at 9am and finish in Brackley late into the evening.
So that’s 70 miles of cycling and 14 games of squash, all in one day.
Why are we doing this? A very good question which I keep asking myself!!
We are doing this to promote the squash clubs in Northamptonshire and to raise some money for the Junior section of Northants Squash Association.
Just to give you a picture Junior squash at the county level was non-existent until very recently. Last year we organised;
● 8 Grand Prix events
● 8 County Training sessions
● The closed county Junior championships
How can you help?
● If you would like to challenge yourself to the full experience, we are asking for a £50 minimum contribution to join us
● You can join in at one of the squash venues and support us there
● We will need a team of people to help with logistics
● Donate to the cause at our Just Giving page What will we do with the money?
● We will invest in kit for the teams
● We will support Junior coaching and invest in individuals who need support. To join us for part, or all, of the ride, or simply just to help us contact Martin Hall at coaching@ brackleysquashclub.co.uk or ring/text 07877978445.
‘2017 ENGLAND SQUASH CLUB VENUE OF THE YEAR’